OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: FHR Radio Entertainment (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Void where prohibited by law. Employees/staff of FHR Radio Entertainment and their respective related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Any entry information provided by children under the age of thirteen (13) will be used solely for the purposes of the Sweepstakes and will be destroyed immediately after its conclusion in accordance with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. If you are a minor, please ask your parents permission before submitting any identifying information to us, as we will need your mailing address in order to mail out the prize if you are a winner. FHR Radio highly respects your privacy.
2. How do I win: FHR Radio contests are announced on the air and posted on our website.
3. Sponsor: FHR Radio Entertainment, PO Box 139091, Hialeah, FL 33013-9091, USA
4. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Once we have posted a contest, instructions for that specific contest will also be posted. Your contest entry will be accepted and approved only in compliance with COPPA.
5. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, FHR Radio Entertainment., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. For children under thirteen (13), such consent will only be to the extent allowed by COPPA.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
FHR Radio Entertainment - Official Contest Rules - Copyright 2004 - 2008